Wednesday 25 June 2014

What I know at #23!!!



What I know at #23


  • Life is too short.
  • I know who I am, I know my Identity and I know that God is my author and finisher. God will forever be my number 1 no matter what.
  • I am not popular or 'cool' and that's okay. I don't have time to get everyone to like me or to talk to me. I don't wake up every morning with the aim of making as many friends as I possibly can. I have better things to do and that's to live my life and achieve my dreams.
  • It's the little things that matter most.
  • The past is history, there's no future there so stop looking back and talking about what's already happened. Look to the future.
  • Know when to let go.
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
  • Change is inevitable, embrace it.
  • What you have and what you own does not make you YOU!
  • People come and go. You need to decide who you want to stay and who should permanently leave your life. Value your friendships, but those who don't make an effort in your life, Kindly open the door and bid them farewell forever. CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY. There is a Chinese proverb that says "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are."
  • Be a blessing. Be kind.
  • Learn to FORGIVE not for their sake but for your own.
  • Thinking of doing something and actually doing something is 2 different things. Think then Do. Don't just think, DO!
  • Failure happens, it's not the end of the world. Before success there is usually failure. Embrace it, learn from it.
  • You have your life in your hands. You want to live a certain life? You have the power to make that happen.
  • It's always easier to think negatively, but you need to always CHOOSE to think positively. Don't let your thoughts control you. Control your thoughts!!
  • What you think you become!
  • The power lies within you.
  • Family is everything! I repeat FAMILY is EVERYTHING!
  • Not everyone is out to get you but you need to know how to differentiate them from those who are. Keep your eyes open.
  • You need to love yourself. 
Peace, Love and Happiness!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment