Chandra’s Road To Success:
Name: Chandra M.
Occupation: Online Contributor for www.merchantsonlong.com and founder of www.freshyoungmoderncool.blogspot.com
- “To work for my favourite fashion magazine.
- To grow my personal brand.
- To introduce more people (both locally and globally) to African designs.
- To support more local businesses and
- To travel as much as possible!
- To be successful and inspiring as my role models – Mindy Kaling, Lena Dunham, Susie Lau, Tavi Gevinson and Shonda Rhimes to name a few!”
What is success? “For me, success means going after something you want and not stopping until you achieve it, being willing to work hard, removing any ‘safety nets’, being confident in yourself and your abilities, putting in the extra effort, and understanding that success does not happen overnight. Below is a quote that sums up perfectly what it takes to be successful.”
What have you already achieved? “Having met and being able to interview so many African designers already has really been an incredible achievement.”
What do you want to achieve? “Basically my answers to question 3!”
Good luck on your road to success Chandra, May you achieve all your goals and dreams.
Visit her awesome blog FreshYoungModernCool at freshyoungmoderncool.blogspot.com. Follow Chandra on twitter @fymctheblog.
Peace. Happiness. Success.