Wednesday 29 October 2014

Road to success EP45!

Dale’s Road To Success:

Name:  Dale Anne Scogings

Occupation: Content Producer at Spree by day. Blogger by night.

Goal in life: “My life goals involve constant personal growth, happiness and contribution. My life goal is to be able to say at the end that I did my best to reach my full potential. And to wear Elie Saab, that would complete my life. Also to have a room in my home dedicated to rainbows and creativity.”

What is success? “I personally think that success is doing what you love every day. My career is very important to me purely because I love creating and the happiness that comes from having a job that allows me to do so. I believe that my idea of success is constantly changing and that one should never become complacent about achievements. There’s always something more to accomplish and be happy about.”

What have you already achieved? “Specifically; I've been awarded a Media24 bursary and I've graduated with a Bachelor of Journalism specializing in Communication Design. I've achieved a few other things too but to be honest, I look at every day as an achievement, whether it be a good blog post, meeting a new person, helping someone or learning a new skill or learning something new about your character – the little things.”

What do you want to achieve? “Oh my. The list is endless. I intend to complete a fashion styling course at some point soon, I hope to grow my blog. I hope to train to run a half marathon. I hope to travel to Versailles and I hope to eventually edit one of SA’s top fashion magazines. I also hope to turn my blog into a book one day; as well as potentially become a full time blogger and designer. And most importantly; I hope to never lose my blind optimism and inherent need to learn and grow.”

All the best on your road to success Dale. May it be a very successful journey.

What attracted me to her blog was definitely the care 'freeness' of it, how she is so sarcastic and real and positive. I love it. It’s different. 
Visit her blog to see what I’m talking about… Trinket Spotter at www.trinketspotter.co.za. Follow Dale on twitter @TrinketSpotter.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

C.S. Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment