Wednesday 8 October 2014

Road to success EP39!

Fatima's Road To Success:

Name: Fatima Saib

Occupation: Full time BA Student and part time blogger.

Goal in life: "To be one of the biggest fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers in South Africa as well as to have my own media company. I would also like to get my Doctorate degree in English and become a lecturer and novelist. I have so many though so I would never know when to stop!" 

What is success? "To me, success is knowing what you want and going after it, even if you fail. A successful person is one who never stops dreaming, accomplishes dreams and follows their heart and I hope to fall into that category in the near future."

What have you already achieved? "Getting into one of the best Universities and being able to study what I love. My writings have also been published online and my blog has gotten me to places and given me opportunities I could never imagine."

What do you want to achieve? "Definitely all my goals in life as well as pass my BA degree. I would also like to get more experience in the online media industry."

All the best in achieving all your goals as well as your BA degree Fatima...

Visit her fabulous blog Miss Saib at misssaib.wordpress.com and follow her on twitter @fatima_saib.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

Motivational words to inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment