Monday 9 June 2014

Tell me I can't do it and I'll do my best to prove you wrong!

I can do ANYTHING I set my mind on doing!



I Love it when people say that I can't do something or that it's impossible and all the other negative things negative people say. It's the most rewarding thing and most amazing feeling to prove them wrong. I don't know about you guys but the minute someone is like "You can't do that." It's literally a push to actually do it, to make it happen and to prove them wrong. 

I won't lie to you guys I love proving people wrong, I really do. What's even greater is that I prove myself right, That no matter what I can do anything I set my mind to. Awesome right?!

So the next time someone says "You can't do that." or "That's impossible." or "That's too hard or you're not that smart." or whatever their reasons are for your inability to do it... Prove them wrong and just do it. Do it so well so you can tell them "I did it! What was is that you said I couldn't do? Oh yes Nothing. Because I can do anything I set mind to!"

Peace, Happiness and Success to everyone!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment