Thursday 29 May 2014

Road to success EP28... Miami Fashion Blogger!

Anais' Road to Success:

Name: Anais Alexandre

Occupation: Student and Indie Fashion Blogger

Goal: "To document (through video, photos and writing) my world travels then syndicate out that content." 

What is success? "Success is when you're happy and are able to support your healthy lifestyle."

What success have you achieved? "It's difficult to say because I'm always striving to reach the next goals and achieve things I never thought possible, until I do and then I set the next goal."

What success are you yet to achieve or want to achieve? "I hope to reach my definition of success."

All the best on your road to success Anais...

Check out her amazing Indie Fashion blog Down to Stars at www.downtostars.blogspot.com

XO

Giant leaps to Success...: Road to success EP28... Miami Fashion Blogger!




No comments:

Post a Comment