Tuesday 6 May 2014

Road to success EP22!

Jane's Road to Success:

NameJane Silinda

OccupationPost-Graduate Law Student

Goal: "To become an International Lawyer who focuses on Human Rights."

What is success? "Success is waking up happy everyday. Success is knowing how much your actions impact others and using it to impact them for the better. Success is creating opportunity for yourself to grow and having the money to buy all the books in the world."

What is your success? "The most important success I would want to achieve is getting the parenting thing right when I one day decide to have kids. The second most important success I want to achieve is the opportunity to actually be that person who sends kids to school. Not just public school, private school and university. To give them a real shot at making themselves better. If I help one boy and one girl from each town, they can help others and create positive results in their lives and also be a blessing to others. I want to be a part of that. And I will."

All the best on your road to success Jane...

X


Work like a boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment