Saturday 3 May 2014

Road to success EP20!

Janine's Road to Success:

Name: Janine Keyser

OccupationGraphic and web designer

Goal: "My goal is to live life to the fullest. To be myself and to be the best I can be. My goal is to be happy and to praise God in everything I do."

What is success? "I think success is when you have achieved your personal goals (possible or impossible)."

What is your success? "I want to know everything there is to know about my occupation,I want to improve all my skills. I want to enjoy my job. I want to be a well-known photographer. Maybe one day I can start my own graphic and web design company. I want to be happily married with children. I want to make a difference in people's lives. I want to live life to the fullest."

All the best on your road to success Janine...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment