Friday 9 May 2014

Road to success EP24!

Reabetswe's Road to Success:

NameReabetswe Katlego Moabi

OccupationManager at Shell Petroleum (aspiring entrepreneur)

Goal

  • "To always be happy and at peace with what is happening in life.
  • My biggest goal in life is to develop South Africa and Africa in general in regards to infrastructure by starting my construction company which is in the process now, then afterwards add a hotel division to my company by starting a proudly South African hotel brand, that will branch to Africa also (In short I want to be an entrepreneur in construction and tourism industry). 
  • I also want to be a Philanthropist - this is a person who donates his time, money and reputation to charitable causes."


What is success? 

  • "It's being able to lead and influence people.
  • It's having the option to do what you want, when you want (having financial and time freedom).
  • It's when you have reached your goals and you love doing what you do."


What is your success? 

  • "Firstly I want to be content with where I will be once I have reached my goals. 
  • I want to travel the world, meet new people and share my story of how I started my company and give hope to other aspiring entrepreneurs.
  • Lastly, I want the finer things in life haha! Nice house, car, a family, go on nice holidays, but not to be a greedy person."


All the best on your road to success Reabetswe...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment