Tuesday 13 May 2014

Nothing in life is for FREE!

I've noticed that sometimes I tend to think that certain things should come to me and that I deserve to have certain things. But in all honesty, I don't deserve what I don't work for. The only time I deserve something and surely will get it is when I've worked hard for it. It's a sad but wise truth. Truth is, in life you are only going to get what you work for. You can't possibly think that things in life are for free, because they are not. The only way you'll get a million bucks, or a noble peace prize, or be the best doctor, businessman, CEO etc. is if you put in the work. Not 50%, Not 99% either BUT a full 100%. You get out what you put in! Input=Output and more! 

You want to be successful? Alright then work for it! Nothing in life is for free. So get up and go work for it. How much work you ask??? As much work as you can do to get what you want! 

Less Excuses More Effort.



And Always keep this in mind...

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. #quote Colin Powell

If you're willing then...

YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment