Thursday 13 November 2014

Road to success EP49!



Zakiyya's Road To Success: 

Name: Zakiyya Bham

Occupation: Full time commercial fashion student at LISOF and fashion blogger at loubilovers.co.za 

Goal in life: "My goal in life would have to be, to be able to wake up every day excited to go to work and do a job that I love (if you do what you love you'll never have to work a day in your life!). I think it's very important to live a life that you're content with and that in turn allows you to be able to go to bed every night peacefully. 
"A rich person is he who can sleep at night knowing that he has not wronged a soul" - Mufti Menk
I am still navigating my way through life and I don't think I know exactly where I'm headed yet so the destination of my goal is yet to be revealed - a Housewife? Fashion Editor? Marketing Manager? Who knows what/where I will be."

What is success? "Success for everyone means something different but personally I think if you are loving the life that you're living, grateful for the people in it, have your faith and are blessed with health and a little wealth, that sounds pretty ideal to me."

What success have you achieved? "I have achieved successes in school as well as in matric. I started my blog at quite a young age and it has taken off well to the point that I have been featured in some magazines (Grazia, Cosmopolitan and StyleGF) as well as regularly attend great events and launches. I have already completed a Styling course at LISOF and have thus been dressing a presenter for a show on SABC 3 called An Nur The Light. I have also written for various online publications, namely SA muslima and Gaya magazine."

What success do you want to achieve? "I want to achieve many more successes (God willing) but I would feel better disclosing them once they have been achieved. 
"Be discreet in order to achieve what you want, for everyone who is blessed is envied." - Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w)"

All the best on your road to success Zakiyya...

Visit her lovely blog Loubi Lovers at loubilovers.co.za and follow her on twitter @loubilovers.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X


Do it with passion

No comments:

Post a Comment