Wednesday 26 November 2014

Road to success EP54!

Farah's Road To Success:

Name: Farah Chirine Fortune

Occupation: Director - African Star Communications

Goal in life: "To be happy, everything else is a bonus!"

What is success? "Success for me is being able to put a roof over my daughter's head, pay my staff salaries and pay my bills. To me that is success as it means I have gotten to a place in my life where I am able to not worry so much about financial obligations. Everyone's definition of success is different and my definition of success now is different from when I started my business. Your definition of success will change every time you achieve a goal."

What success have you achieved? "I've achieved being able to run my own business for 6 years. I've been able to employ 8 staff across Africa. I have been recognized by 'The Women's World Congress' with an award I recieved in February 2014 for 'Empowering Women' in my field."

What success do you want to achieve? "I'd love complete financial freedom, that would be amazing and I have no problem working for it."

Wishing you a life of success Farah. We need more powerful and empowering women like you.

Follow Farah on twitter @fcfortune


Love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment