Wednesday 23 April 2014

Road to success EP7!

Mafumisi's Road to Success:

Name: Mafumisi Kubayi

OccupationDirector of Digital Solutions

Goal: "Is to own a multi company that will create employment and allow the youth of South Africa to express their creativity in the Software industry and build mobile applications that will have a positive change in society."

What is success? "Is having a positive impact in society more especially the youth of South Africa by creating ways that will enrich them for a better future while also maintaining a good lifestyle that conforms to my material dreams of living."

What is your success? "I currently have an online app with 17 000 subscribers I want to build and improve this app until we reach global subscription then I will consider myself successful as I will be competing with the best software companies in the world."

Good luck on your road to success Mafumisi...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment