Monday 14 April 2014

Giving up is never an option.

Hello Giants

I sometimes wonder how things would be different if I had chosen to stay down after every fall, give up after every rejection and failure and how different things would've been if I had stopped trying and persevering and pretty much LIVING to reach my goals and purposes. 

It's so easy to give up, it really is. It's even easier not to try... But you know what makes NEVER GIVING UP so worth it? The fact that once you reach your goal and you look back, that feeling of achievement and that 'Yes I made it", the rewards for the hard work make it that much more worth it.

So I challenge you today... Keep persevering, keep on pushing, stay determined, remember your goal and why you actually doing this, get back up every time you fall, do your very best and KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!

Peace. Happiness. Success
X

Determination Quotes

1 comment: