Friday 16 October 2015

THANK YOU READERS AND CONTRIBUTORS!

Hello Giants

I will be calling all the wonderful readers 'Giants' from now on, because without them this blog would just merely be another blog. Because of all you Giants, it is so much more. I have been receiving comments and emails of how the blog has touched people's lives and them telling me to keep the posts coming. It makes me so happy to know that I am helping someone out there. Sometimes all we need is a little inspiration and encouragement and we are full of it here on the blog.  

Secondly I'd like to thank all the amazing people who have contributed to the blog, they are all the people who have shared their success with us and the rest of the world. I would like to mention that without your guys' different views on success the blog would be so average and surely you've noticed that this is not the case. So thank you for giving the blog the twist it needs.

I have watched this blog grow from 0 views to 40 000 views in 1 year and 6 months. That's amazing! I'm happy to see progress and to keep inspiring all you Giants. 

Once again Thank You! Here's to many more posts, comments, Giants, contributors and views.

Peace. Happiness. Success. 
X




No comments:

Post a Comment