Saturday 17 October 2015

Road to success EP102!

Caitlin's Road To Success:

Name: Caitlin Do 

Occupation: Design student and fashion blogger

Goals: "My goals in life are to be able to do what I love everyday and to be able to provide for my family."

What is success? "My definition of success is finding happiness in everyday life, whether it be your work life, home life or love life. I think being successful means that you have found what you're passionate about - something that gives you purpose and encourages you to wake up every morning and seize the day."

What success have you achieved? "I have found a major in which I think I can continue to learn and grow over many years. I've also built a relationship with thousands of people around the world through Instagram and Youtube."

What success do you want to achieve? "I still need to graduate and find a 'real' job. I also want to continue to meet and inspire others online as well as in person."

All the best on your road to success Caitlin...

Visit her amazing blog Caitlin at www.caitlindo.com. Follow Caitlin on Twitter** @docaitlinInstagram** docaitlin and Youtube** Caitlin Do.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment