Thursday 30 July 2015

Road to success EP84!

Xoli's Road To Success:

Name: Xoli Nzama

Occupation: Visual Merchandiser

Goals: "To fully live and go through my life journey without missing anything. I think us, human beings just go through life without fully living in the present moment. That's important for me. Once I master that I know everything else will fall into place."

What is success? "I do not believe success is this final destination that we will one day get to. You can be successful at the small things you set out to do daily. You can be successful at being a good mother, a good friend, a good cook, a good writer etc. Every day you can try and be successful at those particular things. That way we cultivate successful living."

What success have you achieved? "I have successfully grown in my industry, I have worked on that for the past 4 years. When I started working in retail I had no idea what the fashion retail industry was about. Now I have reahced a point where I can train other people coming into my field. I've travelled and seen how things are done internationally. I continue to learn and try and be successful in fashion as a whole every single day."

What success do you want to achieve? "Successful living in all the different aspects of my life; Successful fashion, travel and lifestyle blogger, Successful brand, Successful professional in the fashion industry, Successful personal shopper and so on..."

All the best on your road to success Xoli...

Have a look at her amazing blog at www.xolinzama.com. Follow her on Facebook** Xoli Nzama, Twitter** @xolinzama, Instagram** xolinzama_

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment