Thursday 30 July 2015

Road to success EP85!

Leigh's Road To Success:

Name: Leigh Harding

Occupation: Blogger, Marketer and Entrepreneur

Goals: "The cliche's really... health, wealth and happiness, and a life well traveled."

What is success? "Success implies achieving your goals. So for me, every overseas trip, or chance to travel is a success. Or saving up forr something beautiful. Or learning something new and furthering my knowledge - these things all amount to small successes in achieving my goals."

What success have you achieved? "My degree, my marriage, my blog and my well-stamped passport are my most notable achievements to date."

What success do you want to achieve? "I want to grow my blog massively in the next 6 months, as well as launch a new one. I also have another fledgling business I am starting so there is lots to be done and achieved!

All the best on your road to success Leigh...

Visit her wonderful blog Pretty Mint at www.prettymint.co.za. Follow Leigh on Facebook** Pretty Mint, Twitter** @prettymintxo and Instagram** prettymintxo.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment