Monday 30 March 2015

Road to Success EP65!

Cindy's Road To Success:

Name: Cindy Alfino

Occupation: "Which one? I'm a Wife and Mom of 3, I am also an Operations Director and Insurance Consultant at work and somewhere in between I blog over at 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House (www.alfinos.wordpress.com)."

Goals: "I have many goals, some as simple as making sure everyone gets fed in the morning. But in terms of big life goals the biggest one that I have right now is to travel. See as much as I can see of the World that we live in, it's not a goal that I will be able to reach in the near future, but it is something that I am working hard towards."

What is success? "I think success is very dependent on the situation.
Although there is a lot of value in moving up at work, owning lots of things, making lots of money etc. to me success is being able to do that without negatively affecting your family life and relationships. Missing out on ballet recitals or first days of school or birthday is not on. Real success is to be able to juggle it all without dropping any of the balls."

What success have you achieve? "There's a few things that I have managed to get right so far:

  • I am happily married to my husband - for almost 8 years now.
  • We have 3 amazing and beautiful children that are all still alive and seem to be thriving.
  • I used to be a receptionist at my current company and since joining in 2006 I have worked myself up to the position of Operations Director and now own 40% of the company.
  • Our blog is doing fairly well as things go, still a hobby but something that I really enjoy."
What success do you want to achieve? "Paying off any and all debt, including bond payments. I want to live debt free as soon as possible."

All the best on your journey to achieving all you want Cindy...

Find her amazing blog 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House at www.alfinos.wordpress.com.

Follow her on:

Twitter: @CindyAlfino 
Instagram: Cindy Alfino

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

Loveeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment