Sunday 15 March 2015

Road to success EP61!

Alice's Road To Success:

Name: Alice Fick - Lipgloss Is My Drug

Occupation: Project coordinator - Alice Fick (Let's face it, it's a full time job being me.)

Goals: "Even though we already have a house my goal is to have my dream home and dream job and maybe one day in the very distant future start a family."

What is success? "Many people measure success as something you can achieve like money, career and fame. None of these last forever but the impact and difference you make in people's lives and how you are remembered long after you are gone, that to me is true success."

What success Have you achieved? "I own my own car, I got married to my best friend, started my own blog and I am financially independent."

What success do you want to achieve? "One day start my own family, have a job that is truly my passion and not just a 9 to 5 and to just truly be happy with who I am and what I have!"

All the best on your journey Alice...

Visit her awesome blog Lipgloss Is My Drug at lipglossismydrug.blogspot.com and follow her on twitter @AliceFick and Facebook at Lipgloss Is My Drug Blog.

Peace. Happiness. Success.

X

Inspirational Print Inspire Black and White by TheMotivatedType

No comments:

Post a Comment