Sunday 25 January 2015

Road to success EP57!

Ashlee's Road To Success:

Name: Ashlee De Saldanha 

Occupation: "I work part time for a tax and accounting company. I am also studying LLB Law part time at Unisa."

Goal in life: "Well at this stage, I'm only turning 21, so I would consider seeing this as my "selfish years" - taking the time to build my own foundation in my career one step at a time. That has to be one of my main goals. My family has got to be one of my biggest support systems and pillars of strength too, and in turn would like to show them my success and definitely share it with them. And also to just motivate people in general, to just go after their dreams. Anything, and I mean anything is possible once you set your mind on it." 

What is success? "Success can obviously be defined in several ways but the way I see it is not based on money it's actually more of getting to a place that you want to be in life and actually satisfied with it. I'm 100% convinced that defining success is more of being happy rather than being rich."

What success have you achieved? "I'm not a control freak, but I do know what I want in relation to my career and how far I should and want to go. Building my foundation and setting out specific goals for myself to keep me on track is probably one of my main successes so far." 

What success do you want to achieve? "The success I'm yet to achieve is basically giving back to those who have done and given up tremendous amounts into helping me build my foundation and then of course to having my own precious family and providing for them in a financially stable position." 

All the best on your road to success Ashlee...

Check out her amazing blog on ashleedesaldanha.tumblr.com and follow her on twitter @Ashlee_dS.

Peace. Happiness. Success.

X

Start where you are ....

No comments:

Post a Comment