Sunday 13 September 2015

Road to success EP97!

Grace's Road To Success:

Name: Grace Alex

Occupation: Journalist

Goals: "To reach to the peak of the talent God has placed in my hands and use it for his kingdom."

What is success? "Success is a radical process of accomplishing God's mission for your life."

What success have you achieved? "I've been able to create a blogger platform that gets to a number of people daily, sharing my passion for fashion and Christ."

What success do you want to achieve? "I want to be a professor, I am in the early stage of achieving that."

All the best on your road to success Grace...

Visit her amazing blog My Style Diary at gafashion.blogspot.co.za. Follow Grace on Twitter** @t2pitchy and Instagram** t2pitchy.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment