Tuesday 1 September 2015

Road to success EP93!

Cara Fay's Road To Success:

Name: Cara Fay Glaser

Occupation: e-Commerce Manager

Goals: "My true goal is to be happy and have enough. I don't dream of being stinking rich I just want to have enough."

What is success? "I personally think success is when you feel you have achieved something to be proud of."

What success have you achieved? "I think my blog is somewhat a success for myself as it has really pushed me out of my comfort zone and this to me is a success."

What success do you want to achieve? "Definitely financial success, this goes back to my goals - I want to be successful enough to not want anything and to have enough."

All the best on your road to success Cara...

Visit her lovely blog Cara Fay at www.carafay.co.za. Follow Cara on Facebook** Cara FayTwitter** @carafay_ and Instagram** carafay_.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

Displaying 10635978_10152488997982616_3052676736328347804_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment