Thursday 6 August 2015

Road to success EP88!

Tolu's Road To Success:

Name: Tolu Poyigi

Occupation: Men's Fashion Stylist/ Blogger

Goals: "I have several goals in various aspects of my life, Family, Career and Spiritual, but one of my top career goals is to be in the Top 5 Global Menswear influencer."

What is success? "Success is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication. I am currently reading Jack Canfield's - The Success Principles which talks about different principles of Success. I find this book interesting and a must read for anyone looking to achieve success in every aspect of their life."

What success have you achieved? "Starting my blog."

What success do you want to achieve? "Being a Creative/Arts Director for a Top Men's style Magazine/Blog."

All the best on your road to success Tolu...

Check out his incredible blog Tolu Poyigi at tolupoyigi.com. Follow Tolu on Facebook** Tolu Poyigi, Twitter** @ToluPoyigi and Instagram** tolupoyigi.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment