Sunday 28 June 2015

Road to success EP80!

Tessa's Road To Success:

Name: Tessa Gabriel

Occupation: "Going to School and starting to be a Social Influencer." 

Goals: "I would really like to graduate. The main goal is to just be proud of myself, at the end of time that's the only thing that really matters. You could run a huge multinational business and people will say you're successful. I personally think that everyone who is happy with their life is successful. Acceptance is a huge part of success."

What is success? "Success is not only about money. Your goal could be money and I would totally understand that. But I will tell you one thing if you only focus on money you're not going to succeed. You need to make contacts (networking) and not only be about the business life, being informal now and then is not bad at all. The informal part of you will make people trust you more and just make them confident with whom they are working."

What success have you achieved? "I reached 14k followers on Instagram and have worked with a lot of companies including designing my own bikini and photo cases."

What success do you want to achieve? "I would like to start my own business but since I'm still not considered as an adult (I'm 16 years old) I can't. I'm planning on starting something for myself as soon as possible and it may or may not succeed in the end but I will at least have a lot of experience. To become really successful you need to fail sometimes. Giving up is not something I support at all."

All the best on your road to success Tessa...

Follow her on *Instagram @tessagabriel.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment