Friday 26 June 2015

Road to success EP79!

Twala's Road To Success:

Name: Twala Tawela Ng'ambi

Occupation: "Radio host on KFM, Model, Founder of 'the house of Twala', Architecture Student, Illustrator, Creative, and more recently 'Natural Hair Blogger' yes I'm a blogger now :) @iamAFROYALTY ."

Goals: "To challenge myself everyday, to challenge and inspire others to be great. I don't have conventional goals, my biggest goal is just to live a life of passion."

What is success? "True success is contribution, knowing that you've made a difference, that you contributed to something greater than yourself."

What success have you achieved? "Success is different for everyone, some may look at me and think, "Wow, she has her own fashion line, she got into commercial radio at 20, was given reigns of one of the biggest shows in the Western Cape at just 22 years old, (all this while still being a full time Architecture Student at UCT) now that's success.". Although I see the value of my achievements I don't measure my success by them. I measure my success in the people who's lives I've impacted, that one person who hears my story and is inspired and motivated to keep going."

What success do you want to achieve? "I'm a dreamer by nature, there is always something else I'd like to learn or try."

All the best on your road to success Twala...

Visit her lovely blog I Am.Twala at iamtwala.wordpress.comFollow her on *Twitter @iamTwala, *Facebook @Twala Tawela Ngambi and *Instagram @iamTwala

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X

Displaying photo 1.JPGDisplaying photo 2.JPGDisplaying photo 3.JPGDisplaying photo 4.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment