Tuesday 7 April 2015

Road to success EP66!

Nastassja's Road To Success:

Name: Nastassja Petersen

Occupation: "Currently I'm Content Editor for a Parenting website and entrepreneur Image Consultant."

Goals: "My goals are many. Professionally I want to build my brand and I have lots of projects in store. When I'm dead, my dreams should still be very alive. I just want to walk in my calling."

What is success? "I think success is living your purpose and doing what you love. The journey is long, and the goalpost will always be moved, so true success is if you're living every day to the full. You may have nothing tangible to show, but be very successful because no two people have the same purpose. Your purpose may be to encourage, and you could be successful if you're seeing the fruits of that purpose - even if your wallet's empty."

What success have you achieved? "Oh wow. I've enjoyed success in different aspects of my life. My big personal success is my family life, while professionally I'm successful because I experience many small victories as I chase my dreams. As a child I wanted to be what I am today. Of course I'm still growing but I'm so thankful to do what I love. "

What success do you want to achieve? "Again, the list is endless. There are many small goals that I want to achieve success with. It includes big projects like a book that is years overdue and small projects like getting my business registered. Lots of stuff I want to do. But the biggest success I want to achieve is for God to call me a good and faithful servant, in all of this I hope to give Him the glory."

All the best on your road to success Nastassja...

Visit her amazing blog Mrs Rogero at www.mrsrogero.com and follow her on twitter @MrsRogero.

Peace. Happiness. Success.
X



No comments:

Post a Comment