Sunday 1 February 2015

Road to success EP58!

Nabeelah's Road To Success:

Name: Nabeelah Isaacs

Occupation: Aspiring Entrepreneur/ Part-time Student/ Co-Owner of Mom's business/ Amateur Blogger

Goal in life: "To be happy and to be the best person I can be."

What is success? "My definition of success is being content with your life at the moment (that's what I learnt in life) and challenging yourself to learn new things every day and remember when you fail at anything get up and try again. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill"

What success have you achieved? "Starting a blog after contemplating for a while and starting up my own little business."

What success do you want to achieve? "I would love to start a clothing line (*giggles* I guess that's every girl's dream) but otherwise who knows what the future might hold whatever happens happens right?? But what I would love is to go in partnership with my mom (which I am already) and own a boutique and grow both our businesses to another level and carrying on with my blog and making it a success (God willing)."

All the best on your road to success Nabeelah...

Visit her wonderful blog The Fabulosity Diary at thefabulositydiary.blogspot.com and follow her on twitter @TheFabDiary.

Peace. Happiness. Success.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment