Tuesday 9 September 2014

Motivational Collage

Here's my very own Motivational Collage that I did to help motivate me whenever I was feeling demotivated or defeated. What is a Motivational collage? Well it is a whole bunch of your favorite quotes that you find encouraging, pictures of inspiring things etc. basically anything that you find motivating, all on a piece paper or if you want it bigger then you can use a larger size paper. It's similar to a dream wall collage but not exactly. I will do a post about a dream wall art/collage soon. Motivational collages are a great way to keep you motivated on the go by taking it along with you wherever you are. You can make your own, make it all pretty, print it out and have a look at it everyday. This is just an example of one I made for you guys to see but you can make your own if you like.

You will need:

  • Paper (Any colour of your choice)
  • All sorts of coloured pens and decorative things.
  • Your favourite quotes
The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.   
It's always too early to Quit.
True happiness involves the full use of ones power and talents.
Either you run the day or the day runs you.
The wise does at once what the fool does at last.
I can, therefore I am.  
By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail.
Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God.
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.  
Set your goals high and don't stop till you get there.
The most effective way to do it, is to do it.  

Displaying photo.JPG


   

No comments:

Post a Comment