Tuesday 3 May 2016

Road to success EP107!

Ashlyn's Road To Success:

Name: Ashlyn Diaz

Occupation: Founder & Creative Director at Haute Kids, Entrepreneur

Goals: "One of my many goals in life was to be educated and graduate with a degree. I can proudly say that I have accomplished that goal and graduated with a double major in Psychology and Communication Science. From there, I have always promised myself that I would be an entrepreneur and work for myself. I never knew what business I wanted to invest in or where I wanted to go but after thorough research of the market and industries currently, I established Haute Kids which is a luxury contemporary online clothing store for kids which will launch in May 2016. I have always had a life goal to have a family and that is my main focus as that is how I was raised by my family. Lastly, I would like to add value to each person who enters my life whether it is a life lesson, a piece of advice or guidance."


What is success? "My definition of success is simple, be financially stable, have a loving family, a healthy well-being and to be happy."


What success have you achieved? "
I can proudly say that I have accomplished and graduated with a double major in Psychology and Communication Science. I established Haute Kids which is a luxury contemporary online clothing store for kids which will launch in May 2016."

What success do you want to achieve? "I would like every business venture that I endure to be successful and lucrative, and I am yet to eventually (when the time is right) find a life partner and build a family with a stable home."

All the best on your road to success Ashlyn...

Her website hautekids.co.za is still under development however keep a look out for when it's up and running. 
Follow Ashlyn on Instagram** ashlyndiaz.

Peace. Happiness. Success.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment